Sunday, July 18, 2010

My first week, my first impression and my first class.

PBEY 3102

USING AND DEVELOPING RESOURCES FOR ESL CLASSROOM

MATRIX NUMBER : PEH 080057

LECTURER : PUAN FOZIAH MAHMOOD


An nyoung ha se yo is formal greeting in Korean. Hello, everyone so, today is my first day, attending resources class. Honestly, at first I was a bit upset as I need to carry a heavy bag to the computer lab and to make it worse, the only available sit was at the back. Since, I promised myself that I will not complain too much so I walked to the spot and settle down. When my lecturer, Puan Foziah entered the class and started to interact with the students, I found myself drown into the unknown topic. It is hard for me to listen to her as the aircond sometimes made some noise. I think I start whining again. So let’s go back to the topic: My first week, my first impression and my first class.
I already mentioned about my first impression, so I will continue about my first class. As all of us know, the previous class was cancelled without any notice, so Resources became my first class that I attended after a week break. Perhaps I am a bit pessimist because I thought that I can not catch up with the lecturer. Then, when I have a conversation with Puan Foziah, I realised that I can trust her as a good lecturer. I was touched when she said that if I am not capable to do something, let her know. I bet she understand how it feels to continue study after a terrified trauma. She also shared some stories that are fun to listen too. Since I am interested in Japan thingy, the cost of living in Japan caught my full attention. It must be fun to travel and learn about the other people culture.
Today, I also learn the right typing method. The keyboard is divided into two; left and right. The border of the key board are alphabets A,F and V for the left side while the right side are alphabets TGB. We need to sit properly like dining etiquette and start to write without looking at the keyboard. It was quite fun but frustrating because I kept on typing the wrong alphabet. Practice makes it perfect so I will practice, practice and practice until I achieve the level.

2 comments:

Nur Shahida Remlan said...

yeah, the best part for the first class was the 'touch typing' part.it's true that we must practice all over again in order to master this skill.good luck =)

adah uchida said...

thank you shida~~ it is intresting activity... good luck to u too=)

Post a Comment