Sunday, July 25, 2010

E.X.P.E.R.I.M.E.N.T

What do you think about my layout?

Don’t get the question wrong. I just want to relate it with my title. Designing blog wasn’t that easy for a noob like me. Most new designed layouts are from xml file which is difficult to edit instead of html… I took almost 3 hours to design my blog… perhaps you’ll say…’only 3 hours? That sound so easy, plus her blog not so kaboom’ I should mention 3 hours non-stop, okay?

I try and error until I satisfied and lastly, I chose purple beauty as my blog’s main design…

then, I realised my dashboard a.k.a editing board is missing… almost giving up but then I told myself… ‘Don’t be stupid… don’t give now.. click the pencil symbol to edit…’

luckily, it works. After 3 hours of editing and adding gadget plus choosing songs for my mixpod (I love Korean songs so it full of that genreß if you don’t want to listen it and find it irritated, you can pause it. User-friendly, right?) I learn my lesson through experimenting… Good luck to everyone in designing your own blog.


Designing blog is not about comparing yours to another people… it supposed to be something that show the reflection of yourself~~ (Adah,2010)

0 comments:

Post a Comment