Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Subjective matter~

For this week, I didn’t attend class on Monday. That is because I was a bit unwell. Thanks to Madam Foziah, she asked me to come on Tuesday’s class. I am a bit well at that moment. So this week, she wanted us to edit our pictures. She said that we need to make it meaningful. Meaningful? It is subjective when we are talking about this matter. Madam Foziah did show us the picture of Wuchun and Ella. Honestly, I can’t see any message there. Still, I accept it as it is subjective. So I decided to put the picture of little nephew, Hadif.

In my opinion, meaningful picture is when it relates to our personal. I love my nephew so much so I edit his picture and combine it in candle’s picture. I also put a part of poem in the picture which reflects my tendency to protect him and help him to explore the world. Here is the result of my picture editing. Thanks to Syafiq(Chill Sesiput) for helping editing this picture.






2 comments:

zack rehan said...

its a good idea that if we want to make something meanigful, we try to make it as personal as possible so that we have a purpose to edit it. Its a nice edited picture. Very meaningful

adah uchida said...

hehe~~Thanks Ashraf... yeah, i prefer to respect people thought instead of judging it..beauty in the eyes of the beholder..=)

Post a Comment