Monday, August 23, 2010

module 1 continuum~


This week, we are allowed to continue to do the task in module 1~~

However, I am not in good mood to do such works. So I decided to find something to boost my motivation. No one tells me why I should do the tutorial. I am not the kind of girl who accepts and does the works without searching for reasons and see the rationality. Thanks to my mum who taught me to be precise about certain things.



1.) Why should I write the tutorial?

Following the steps is okay but do the same tutorial all over again is not worth my time. I am searching for the reason but I did not find any.




1.) What do I learn from the tutorial?

So I try to think positively. I learn new skills such as encoding and not to be forgotten the most important thing, PRINT SCREEN. It is quite new for me.





Let continues our works...




2 comments:

Nur Shahida Remlan said...

yeah,about the 'print screen'.we are actually in the same boat,i didn't know how to do it before.But after doing the module,i think i've became expert in it,he3.

adah uchida said...

lol~~ at first i keep on pressing 'prt sc'button...but nothing happen.. than i realized that we need to press 'fn' button too..we are expert in screen capture or also known as print screen.

Post a Comment